Motivate IT’s Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) service provides smaller organisations a resource equipped with a strong technical background and skilled in a wide range of IT platforms, technologies, and strategies to serve as a strategic IT adviser and leader.
Smaller businesses are usually disadvantaged by their ability to afford, attract and retain seasoned IT executives. But through our vCIO service, you can have an executive join your team to serve as a strategic IT adviser and leader – giving you the competitive edge you need to get ahead.
Our virtual CIOs possess strong technical backgrounds and are skilled in a wide range of IT platforms, technologies, and strategies. They can help you in all areas of IT including: ongoing IT advice and leadership support; operational reviews; policy development; vendor management; budget and risk management.
Some of the features of our vCIO service include:
- IT Leadership, Governance, and Strategic Planning
- IT Operations Management
- Disaster Planning and Business Continuity Planning
- IT Vendor Management
- IT Investment Strategy, IT Cost, and Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting and Management
- IT staffing and budgeting
- IT Process Improvement
- RFI, RFP, and SLA Development and Management
- IT Assessment and Performance Analysis